OBX trip
Over the Memorial Day holiday we went to the beach with 16 other adults and 8 kids. Everyone here goes to the Outer Banks and they are amazed when I tell them I have never been. (We were always Myrtle Beach people growing up). So, I had to find out what all the fuss was about.
Our good friends and mentors Joel and Lynn Rosenberg, who led a small group study we were in when we first moved here, have been discipling people for years and have been taking a discipleship retreat for the past 8 years or so. We rented a huge 10 bedroom house in Southern Shores, NC and had a blast.Todd and I were able to stay the entire week and then decided to get a hotel room for one more night we loved it so much. Todd built sandcastles with the kids all week. Each day they got bigger and better. We hope to go again next summer with the group.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home