Sunday, February 25, 2007

Amy's Birthday Celebration

For my birthday this year, I went out with some girlfriends to celebrate at Sakura Japanese Steakhouse. We had a lot of fun. My friend Kristy made me a red velvet cake for us to enjoy after we stuffed ourselves with dinner. It was delicious!
Apparently I was really excited I blew out all my candles and clapped for myself. I am a goofball!
If you are wondering why I celebrated without my husband, it's because he hurt his back and is pretty much restricted to the couch for a while. I had to leave him for a few hours to have a little birthday fun!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy
happy birthday...i knew it was your birthday and i think i forgot to email you! hope you had a great one! looks fun...loved the snow man! love, cheri d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home