Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baldwin Family Vacation to St. John

We just returned from the first Baldwin Family Vacation since Erin and I were both married. We all went to St. John together and stayed in a villa my family had stayed at 2 previous times the four of us had gone to the island. It was amazing. We had a great time and really just relaxed. Todd and Dad went scuba diving a couple times together and saw some cool stuff. We saw a sting ray and lots of beautiful fish while snorkeling. Todd, Dad and Jeremiah were lucky enought to see a couple sand sharks. Our house was up on a cliff overlooking the sea and one morning Todd, Jeremiah and I climbed down to the water and went snorkeling off the cliff. It was an adventure. We saw a huge silver fish swim by us but other than that not much. The climbing was the fun part. I was hesitant to do it but am so glad I had the courage because it was my favorite thing we did. We hung out on the beach and swam a lot. On the fourth we went into town for the Carnival. It was interesting to say the least. We've almost been home a week, but I can still hear the water hitting the cliffs and the tree frogs that chirpped all night. We had a blast and I wish we were still there!



This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home