Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cooking with Todd





On Sunday morning we had a brunch at Michelle's house for the FL Arlington leaders. Todd and I were assigned the task of making waffles. It was lots of fun. Michelle gave me an apron and then Todd got jealous so he found one for himself. I think he liked it a little too much!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I don't think you ever made us your famous choc. chip pancakes. Funny picture. I see the PAM spray in the picture. i just used the last of my oil spray I found in our city last fall. I bought 6 cans because we never know if we will see products from the states again. After I bought them... they were no where to be found. I still keep my eye out for them from time to time. Funny the things I look for in markets here. :-) Hope you both are doing well. Love to you both and miss you. Looking forward to seeing you next year!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home